Today Topaz Labs releases a new product called Topaz ReStyle. The plugin gives you the ability to really enhance your post-processing with just one click. I’ve been testing the pre-release version for about a week on archived images and some brand new photos from this weekend…
The above after and the below before image is from the High Line in NYC, it’s a photo of The IAC Building (InterActiveCorp’s headquarters) located at 18th St and Eleventh Avenue. My objective was to create a quick and creative edit on a single raw file.
My post-processing consisted of the below steps:
- Lightroom 5 Adjustment (Auto)
- Topaz DeNoise
- Topaz ReStyle Street Collection and the Cool and Clear preset
- Topaz Detail
Four quick steps and I had a finished product ready to share with the world. I spend a lot of time post-processing images in various ways. Some days you just want a quick and simple edit that gives your photos that extra pop or creative look.
Topaz ReStyle gives you that ability quick fast and easy. Also, what’s very impressive! Topaz ReStyle will include of 1,000 different looks to enhance your images.
Some key features of Topaz ReStyle:
1. Breakthrough Mapping Technology. ReStyle introduces a cutting-edge process of mapping color and tone statistics from a selected style to a target image. This new technology creates high-quality transformations, even for dramatic styles and looks.
2. New Style/Preset Creation Method. ReStyle creates presets using a source image’s color and tones, allowing you to save your own unique styles to use later.
3. Blending Modes. With ReStyle, we have incorporated blending modes for the adjustment modules, essentially showing 8 different looks for each style preset.
4. HSL Technology in 5-Color Style Sliders. Easily enhance your selected style’s 5 dominant colors using the unique hue, saturation, and luminance controls.
5. Advanced Masking Workflow. The masking module, attached to each adjustment tab, contains a comprehensive set of tools including an edge-aware brush, gradient mask, smart feather tool, color aware tool and more.
6. User Interface Design. With ReStyle, we have continued to develop a cleaner, more modern and efficient interface to improve usability, workflow, and overall aesthetics.
User Interface Main Window:
User Interface Gallery View:
Starting today August 8th, 2013 Topaz ReStyle is available to the public. The retail price will be $49.99, but is on sale for $29.99 through August 31st with this discount code: “restyleit”